Sunday, November 13, 2011

Just biking along...

Life is just going along. Biking is pretty much an everyday thing. (We drive about twice a month.)  I downloaded photos from my camera card last night. Here's a selection of the biking photos:
Playing around in the garage...

Off to church...

Tired after a good play at the park...

Hurry up Joshua! We don't want to be late for school.

Grocery outing via bakfiets. I figure the helmet is good for more than just bikes. You always hear about kids tumbling from shopping carts..

Heading home from the YMCA.

When they're tired of the play structure, there's always the bakfiets to climb on...



Carrier of kids, Spiderman costume, and a pile of leaves...

The bakfiets is also good at carrying all kinds of things you forget about-- sand shovels, preschool crafts, sunglasses, piles of sweaters, a rotten banana... (Jeremy really made fun of me about the banana, but-- for the record-- it wasn't wasted. Gabi found it and used it to make a smoothie.)

And so goes life. I think my next bike adventure will be something in the hills nearby. Last night, I was enthusiastically plotting multi-day family bike trips while Jeremy listened. His response: "You've never ridden on hills, have you?" (Any multi-day outing would take us over hills.) Of course, I've ridden on hills! And of course I can ride the bakfiets on big hills too, right? I can't resist the challenge...

1 comment: